Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Funny Story...

So I was playing our new Wii game, Wii Music. It's great. Eventually I unlocked all the songs (surprisingly easy) and one of them was I'll Be There! I played it and it's so cute- they've got these tiny people singing different stuff like bass, harmony, chords and melody. I tried singing- but I was screwing up so I just stucked to hitting the symbol every other stupid beat, while the little people were doing all the work. I hate the little people! They only sing gibberish.. you should see it. It's like boo boo gah gah boo, but in these high voices (except for the bass, which was the first one I tried- I sounded like a basoon:) . It was really funny.

3 comments:

  1. did u really say gibberish???
    is the game even fun???
    i think real instruments like bass and guitar and all those stuff is a lot better than not playing it at all (no offence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely true- it is no where NEAR the thrill of actually playing stuff, but what i like it that you can play a lot of instruments and then blend them together- its really cool. i wouldn't recommend the game to u itai becuase u ovbiously have better things 2 do than play a stupid wii game when u can actually play guitar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. y yes i do!!!
    also, ive been playin guitar with my brothers (mainly yon) a lot and i havent been playin that fake stuff like guitar or rock band and that kind of stuff

    ReplyDelete