Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bloopers Video

So the bloopers thing is doing great... it's mixing up the videos into a movie right now and it's taking FOREVER but I know it's going to work because my computer is just plain slowwww and anyway I'm pretty sure it won't let me put the movie mix onto the disk because I tried it once and it didn't work but it's worth a shot and I have a backup plan anyway. If it doesn't work then I'll just put the stuff on like it is now and that's okay cause it's really good and I'll show it to you guys tomorrow... so I'll just check on it now.

85% COMPLETE!!


OH MY GOSH I JUST CLOSED IT BY ACCIDENT BUT ITS STARTING OVER AND IT WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER!!!!
I HAVENT EVEN SEEN IT YET!!
I HATE WAITING!!!!


a few minutes later....

55% COMPLETE

11 comments:

  1. so i am so obsessed...
    i had to go to piano and so right before i left i checked it and then turned to leave. then i turned around again to see the it again. it went up one notch, so i did it again, and again. each time it got higher, and higher! i have NO life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry guys but im not going to be able to do the thing with the music and stuff but ill get it on a cd anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITS DONE AND ITS AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It starts with the fashion show and ends with the dance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CANT WAIT TO SHOW IT TO U GUYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post it up tommorow or today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do u mean they won't hear us talking

    ReplyDelete
  9. sam im bringing it on monday to school to c if we can get it 2 wrk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mira Monday passed already bring it in

    ReplyDelete